Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebrating Women... "Points of Power" with Yolanda Adams

Using the Points of Power presented on her daily radio show and themes from her gospel songs, Yolanda Adams advances her belief that God has a plan for each life that includes success and happiness. She develops 37 points, each packaged with scripture passages and thoughts for further consideration, with a collection of stories about people who have overcome various struggles. She is transparent about her own failures and triumphs as well.

* ~ * ~ *






"Yolanda Adams has been an inspiration to me through her songs for a while now, and to my pleasant surprise her spoken words to me backstage on many occasions have helped me in my walk of faith in ways I know she cannot know. Her spoken words are [now] in writing in a book. Yolanda, I'm hanging on every page 'cause I need all the help I can get. Thank you so much for touching me." (Steve Harvey, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A MAN 2009)

"Yolanda Adams' faith is infectious and her spirit joyful. If you need a quick pick-me-up, you will find Yolanda a welcome companion on your spiritual journey." (Tyler Perry 2009)

"Yolanda draws out the practical application of powerful biblical truths through inspiring stories and nuggets of wisdom found in POINTS OF POWER." (Bishop T. D. Jakes, Senior Pastor, The Potter's House of Dallas 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment