Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Women What the Hell are You Thinking: An Inspirational Guide to Becoming A Virtuous Woman

Who can find a virtuous woman? Her price is far above rubies. Women are more precious than jewels. That's what the bible says. Yet, far too many women live their lives as though they are worthless.


Women What the Hell are You Thinking was written to provide women with the inspiration to get out of their present situations. "I have been a pregnant teenager and a single mother. I have lived from paycheck to paycheck and I have been in an abusive relationship. It wasn't until I took responsibility for my choices that I was able to make a change. Blaming others for your circumstances, (my husband is abusive, my boyfriend got me pregnant and left), are all only excuses for staying in the pit that is your life. I chose to forgive those that had mistreated me and I used those experiences to rise above my circumstances and persevere much like the biblical characters that I write about in the book."


It is Mrs. Donovan's hope that through this book women will see that their current circumstances don't have to be permanent. The book uses well learned life lessons as well as biblical principles to provide women with tools that can eventually propel them up and out of hopelessness, fear, and dismay.

No comments:

Post a Comment